Where was the amels yacht sea rhapsody built?
- Top best answers to the question «Where was the amels yacht sea rhapsody built»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Where was the amels yacht sea rhapsody built?» often ask the following questions
- Your answer
- 24 Related questions
Top best answers to the question «Where was the amels yacht sea rhapsody built»
- The 212.27ft Amels 212 motor yacht motor yacht 'Sea Rhapsody' was built by Amels in Netherlands at their Vlissingen shipyard , she was delivered to her owner in 2012. The yacht's interior has been designed by Winch Design.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Where was the amels yacht sea rhapsody built?» often ask the following questions:
⛵ Who owns sea rhapsody yacht?
- Andrey Kostin is the founder of VTB Bank. His net worth is $ 0,3 billion. He is owner of the yacht Sea Rhapsody.
- What kind of yacht is the calypso by amels?
- Where was the albatross custom motor yacht built?
- Where was the aspen alternative motor yacht built?
⛵ Who owns super yacht sea rhapsody?
a big humming bird who eats poo
- Where was the blind date motor yacht built?
- Where was the chopi chopi motor yacht built?
- Where was the feadship savannah super yacht built?
⛵ Where was shahid khan's yacht kismet built?
- The luxury yacht Kismet was built for Shahid and his wife Ann Carlson Khan. His first yachtwas built by Lurssen Yachts and delivered in 2007. In 2014 the superyacht was replaced by the 94 meters (308ft) same-named yacht. This mega yacht was also built at Lurssen.
- Where was the first fincantieri yacht serene built?
- Where was the first royal family yacht built?
- Where was the gallant lady motor yacht built?
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «Where was the amels yacht sea rhapsody built?» so you can surely find the answer!
Where was the ionian princess motor yacht built?
- Built in the USA by Christensen and Palmer Johnson, the 150.03ft/45.73m motor yacht 'IONIAN PRINCESS' was delivered to her owner in 2005. Bearing the interior design of the Pavlik Design Team, and an exterior styled by Setzer Design Group, she was expertly refit in 2016.
Where was the lady may motor yacht built?
- The 151.64ft Custom motor yacht motor yacht 'Lady May' was built by Feadship in Netherlands at their Aalsmeer shipyard , she was delivered to her owner in 2014. This luxury vessel's sophisticated exterior design and engineering are the work of Dubois. Previously named Como, her luxurious interior was designed by Redman Whiteley Dixon.
Where was the mary p motor yacht built?
- The 121.98ft Custom sport fisher motor yacht 'Mary P' was built by Trinity Yachts in United States at their Gulfport, Mississippi shipyard , she was delivered to her owner in 2008. The yacht's interior has been designed by Bell Design Group.
Where was the michaela rose motor yacht built?
- The 161.52ft Custom motor yacht motor yacht 'Michaela Rose' was built by Fr. Schweers Shipyard in Germany at their Bardenfleth shipyard , she was delivered to her owner in 1984 and last refitted in 2008. Diana Yacht Design is responsible for her beautiful exterior and interior design.
Where was the my a motor yacht built?
- A (motor yacht) Motor Yacht A (MY A) is a luxury motor yacht designed by Philippe Starck and engineered by naval architect Martin Francis. It was built by the Blohm + Voss shipyard at the HDW deepwater facility in Kiel. It was ordered in November 2004, and delivered in 2008 at a rumoured cost of US$300 million.
Where was the new secret motor yacht built?
- The 242.78ft Amels 242 motor yacht motor yacht 'New Secret' was built by Amels in Netherlands at their Vissingen shipyard , she was delivered to her owner in 2017. The yacht's interior has been designed by Winch Design.
Where was the no comment motor yacht built?
- The 154.20ft Christensen 157 motor yacht motor yacht 'No Comment' was built by Christensen in United States at their Vancouver, WA shipyard , she was delivered to her owner in 2007 and last refitted in 2011. This luxury vessel's sophisticated exterior design and engineering are the work of Christensen.
Where was the polar star custom yacht built?
- The 63.4m / 208' custom Motor yacht 'Polar Star' was built by Lurssen in Germany at their Rendsburg shipyard , she was delivered to her owner in 2005 and last refitted in 2016. Previously named Northern Star, her luxurious interior was designed by FM - Architettura di Interni.
Where was the rising sun motor yacht built?
- The 138.60m / 454'9 Custom motor yacht motor yacht 'Rising Sun' was built by Lurssen in Germany at their Bremen shipyard , she was delivered to her owner in 2004 and last refitted in 2011. The yacht's interior has been designed by Seccombe Design.
Where was the weaver 18 reeler yacht built?
- The 29.56m / 97' Weaver 97 DC sport fisher motor yacht '18 Reeler' was built by Weaver Boats in United States at their Tracey’s Creek shipyard , she was delivered to her owner in 2019. Previously named Weaver DC97,
Where was the were dreams motor yacht built?
- Were Dreams is a custom motor yacht launched in 2008 by Amels in Makkum, Netherlands. AMELS are masters in the art of modern Dutch high-value yacht building. The yard is the largest superyacht facility in the Netherlands and one of the top superyacht builders in the world.
Where was the yacht hodor built in spain?
- Hodor was built at Astilleros Armon in Spain. The 66 meters (217 ft) yacht carries all toys for the yacht Lonian. She can also accommodate 20 crew and staff in 10 cabins. The yacht’s interior is designed by Oliver Design.
Where was the yacht vive la vie built?
- The 59.4m / 194'11 custom Motor yacht 'Vive la Vie' was built by Lurssen in Germany at their Bardenfleth shipyard , she was delivered to her owner in 2008. This luxury vessel's sophisticated exterior design and engineering are the work of Lurssen. The yacht's interior has been designed by Art Line.
Where was the royal huisman sailing yacht unfurled built?
- The sloop-rigged sailing yacht Unfurled was launched by Dutch builder Royal Huisman Shipyard in 2000. Constructed in Alustar Aluminium, she was built to ABS class for Hull and Systems for Pleasure Craft classification. Naval architecture comes from German Frers, with a contemporary styled interior by UK's Andrew Winch Design Group.
When was the first yacht built?
the first yacht was built in 1245
Who built tiger woods yacht privacy?
Built by the Seattle based shipyard, Christensen, SS privacy was bought by Woods in the 2004 for a whopping $20 million. Ironically named Privacy, since his private life was anything but private last year, this expensive yacht has come to be the desire and envy of many.
Where are azimut yachts built?
Azimut Yachts is an Italian yacht-manufacturing company based in Viareggio, Italy. It was established in 1969 by Paolo Vitelli.
Where are broward yachts built?
Now under new management, longtime American luxury yacht builder Broward Shipyard is making the most of its location in U.S. yachting mecca Fort Lauderdale.
Where are princess yachts built?
British luxury yacht builder Princess Yachts manufactures fibreglass yachts ranging from 13 to 40 metres in length. French luxury group LVMH is the parent company of Princess Yachts. The shipyard is headquartered in Plymouth, UK.
Where are trinity yachts built?
Operating shipyards in New Orleans, Louisiana, and Gulfport, Mississippi, Trinity Yachts is an American luxury motor yacht builder capable of constructing superyachts in aluminium and steel up to 123 metres in length.
Yacht model wayward are built by whom?
- Cruiser «Wayward Wind» built by manufacturer MARINE TRADER in 1988 — available for sale. Yacht location: USA. If you are looking to buy a yacht «Wayward Wind» or need additional information on the purchase price of this MARINE TRADER, please call: +1-954-274-4435 (USA)
What is the most expensive yacht ever built?
Solid. Gold. At $4.8 billion, the History Supreme, owned by Robert Knok, is the world's most expensive, largest superyacht in the whole world.
When was my seanna custom motor yacht built?
- The 56.38m / 185' Custom motor yacht 'My Seanna' was built in 2001 by Delta Marine and last refitted in 2014. Previously named Newvida her luxurious interior is designed by Glade Johnson Design and her exterior styling is by Glade Johnson Design.
When was the asgard sailing yacht first built?
- Built in 1993, she has undergone a couple of refits, most notably in 2014 and 2020. The 2014 refit included a completely new beautiful teak deck, major upgrades to the navcom and electrical systems along with a stunning facelift of the interior by illustrious designer, Rhoades Young.